Missing teeth is a problem that not just affects a person’s appearance but also leads to a myriad of other dental issues as well. Modern technology makes it possible to rehabilitate the entire mouth with the help of implant-supported full bridge or full denture. Let’s find out more about how dental implant supported dentures can be used for full mouth rehabilitation, through this article brought to you by Ridgetop Dental International-the best centre for dental implants, braces for teeth and other quality dental services.
Advantages of implant-supported full bridges and implant-supported dentures over conventional dentures
With conventional dentures, tooth root is prone to deterioration as it does not get adequate stimulation. Dental implants, on the other hand, integrate with your jawbone, keeping the bone healthy and intact. Some other advantages of implant supported full bridges and implant supported dentures include-
1. They look and function like natural teeth
2. Implant-supported full bridges or dentures are designed to be long lasting.
3. They are more comfortable and stable than conventional dentures, allowing you to retain a more natural biting and chewing capacity.
4. Implants are more aesthetically pleasing and easier to maintain than conventional dentures.
5. Implants supported dentures or bridges give you the freedom to eat almost everything you like, whereas in conventional dentures you have to be careful about what you eat.
How is it done?
Firstly, the experts at Ridgetop Dental International will place the best dental implants, which are basically titanium screws or cylinders are placed into your jaw. Then, over the next few months, the implants are allowed to fuse with your jawbone. Once the implants fuse with the jawbone, they serve as artificial tooth root that holds replacement teeth or bridges in place. After that, a temporary teeth replacement option can be worn over the implant sites. Temporary healing caps, along with various connecting devices allow multiple crowns to be attached to the implants. Once the healing phase is over, full bridges or dentures are attached to small metal posts, called abutments, or the connecting device.
Every case is different, and some of these steps can be combined according to the needs of the patient. Talk to Ridgetop Dental International’s experts today for the best implant treatment and dental dentures. Their dental professional will work with you to determine the best treatment plan. To know more, visit- http://www.ridgetopdental.in/